Whether you manage people or projects, communication is crucial.
How often, though, have you found yourself shouting across communication
gaps that have widened into yawning chasms?
This book will help you use communication as a tool for successfully
carrying out projects, delivering service, implementing change,
strengthening teamwork, building relationships and dealing with
excerpt on communicating during times of
major technological or organizational change.
TO ORDER this book in printed or pdf formats, contact my
Also available as a printed book from Amazon,
Barnes & Noble,
and numerous other books sites.
Here is an overview of the contents:
SECTION 1: Gaps in Everyday Interactions
2. Getting Through: Responsibilities of the Sender
SECTION 2: Gaps in Building Relationships
3. Misinterpretations: How Messages Cause Confusion
4. Untangling Tangled Interactions: Reaction of the Recipient
5. Building a Strong Foundation
SECTION 3: Service Gaps
6. Appreciating and Benefiting from Communication Differences
7. Understanding the Other Party's Perspective
8. The Care and Feeding of Relationships
9. The Communication of Caring
SECTION 4: Change Gaps
10. Gathering Customer Feedback
11. Service Level Agreements: A Powerful Communication Tool
12. The Experience of Change
13. Changing How You Communicate During Change
14. On Becoming a Gapologist